The Template Toolkit is an online hub for all things branded CFA and includes a range of CFA templates, as well as pre-populated community safety and general marketing materials.
- Templates for letters, memos, minutes, promotional flyers, etc
- A new visual guide that covers how to use our logo, fonts, the Fire Service Star and how brigades can use their emblem with the CFA logo, etc
- Marketing templates and pre-populated messages e.g. home fires, bushfire advice, etc
- Key contacts and advice on various activities e.g. how to run an event, how to get media coverage, etc
- A ‘Help & how to’ section that provides advice and help.
You can access the Template Toolkit via the CFA intranet homepage and Brigades Online. Click here http://cfaonline.cfa.vic.gov.au/mycfa/Show?pageId=templateToolkit
Corporate Templates such as letterheads are also accessible via CFA networked computers by clicking on File>New>My Templates in Word and PowerPoint. (You may need to log on and off)
For further information, Template Toolkit champions have been set up in each area to help with any questions that you may have. These can be accessed by clicking here http://cfaonline.cfa.vic.gov.au/mycfa/Show?pageId=howToAndHelp
Each brigade will also receive a USB stick later in the year containing everything they need to know about community engagement, media and also a series of templates.
In addition, as part of the Creating Our Future Together project, new screensavers have also been developed. The screensavers feature CFA members from across the state and will be uploaded to all CFA computers. While they’re not compulsory, we strongly encourage you to get behind the initiative which reinforces our mission, vision and values.
If you have any further questions, please contact Nancy Thompson, Marketing Coordinator on 9262 8314.