With many thanks to Louise Salter (Project Manager IMTTP) for guiding us through the De Bono Six Thinking Hats approach.
Twenty-one people learned how to modify their decision making process from adversarial to collaborative parallel thinking that is designed to promote good outcomes in a structured way and create opportunities for collaboration.
Louise presented the method and then guided three teams through the process on a fictitious need to improve the menu available for lunches on the Tally Ho Business Park.
- Funds raised by this event $55
- Funds raised by The CFA Mad Hatters so far $725
- CFA Mad Hatters Target - $1000
- Funds raised by The 21 Challenge so far - $81,733
- % of national total raised by CFA Mad Hatters 0.89%
Thanks for all who have contributed so far and please feel free to contribute more or for the first time!
Dont Forget! - Mad Hatter's Tea Party
- Thursday 21st June
- CFA Headquarters, Bldg 8, Lakeside Drive
- Level 2 Tea Room